Tuesday, May 26, 2015

2015-2016 Lilly Pulitzer Agendas: Large & Jumbo

It's that time of year again, y'all!  Lilly Pulitzer has released their new 2015-2016 agendas, available now for pre-order online.  Throughout my high school career, my Lilly agendas have been a huge part of my life. They have played an integral part in my academic success and year after year, my agenda has undeniably been the most important item in my back pack.  There's no better way to stay organized or to remember everything in my busy schedule than with a color-coded agenda; and the bright prints, adorable stickers, and cute cover pages are among the many signature Lilly touches that make my agenda my go-to for just about everything.  Here are the large & jumbo options for this year!


Large:

Jumbo:

I am so satisfied with the print choices this year!  Right now, my favorite is Wild Confetti, but I really do love them all!


Everything else on the inside seems to be the same, except for the adorable addition of trip planning pages!  I can already tell these will come in handy because of the packing list column, which is absolutely essential for everything from a day trip to a week long vacation.  

What prints are you loving this year?  What size is the best?  Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Scuba to Cuba and the large agendas are my current obsession!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scuba to Cuba and the large agendas are my current obsession!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. youtube.com/enlighten/fr_fr_fr_fr_fr_fr_fr_fr_fr_fr
    frfr.frfr.fr.fr.fr.fr.fr is the world's most powerful and most reliable youtube to mp3 shark For example, YouTube is the best place to watch youtube on your computer!

    ReplyDelete